- "Armando did and excellent job and went above expectations with service. I moved out of state during this process and he was a huge help making sure the condo was ready to present. He knew the market and my neighborhood which was an asset. I would recommend Armando to any one looking for detail and a hands on broker." Jeffrey Phillips | 453 N. May
- "Working with Armando was a pleasure. The unit was sold quickly, efficiently, with no drama and for a price at or near the top of the market. Highly recommended." David Schwartz | Home Seller
- "It was a pleasure to partner with Armando to list and sell my condo. Despite the pandemic, Armando was able to identify a credible buyer within two weeks of listing and we were able to close at top dollar. Armando went above his responsibilities as a listing agent to ensure we were able to successfully address all first-time buyer concerns. Armando takes great pride in his work and his network. My condo sale would not have been a huge success without Armando Chacon!" Dana Mendenhall | 106 S. Sangamon
- "I have bought homes in a couple major markets and Armando's level of service is above and beyond. He helped me purchase a home in 2017 and got me a deal I really couldn't believe. I had never been to Chicago and he helped me navigate neighborhoods, weigh pros and cons - the works. When it was sadly time to sell that home this winter, even after meeting a ton of other real estate agents over the years, he was the first and only person I called. He had great advice on prep for the sale, and we got under contract in two days above list. Armando is the best agent you can imagine - 100% client-focused. He has a calm demeanor, keeps everything smooth, and I just trust him!" Caroline Hutcheson | Home Seller
- "Armando was very knowledgeable about the West Loop. He made great recommendations for photography and a 360 video, and was able to help me with getting the property ready for sale. I had moved out of state while selling the property, and Armando was very hands-on throughout the process which made it seamless for me. I would recommend him to friends and family" Erin McShane | Home Seller
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Armando on a new home purchase and sale of condo. Top notch professional service and genuine personal counsel when needed. Highly recommended. He knows his stuff and has an incredible commitment to the community he works in." Marty Ritter | 225 S. Sangamon and 236 S. Racine #203
- "I have had nothing but positive experiences with Armando over the course of multiple real estate transactions. I've worked with him as a buyer, a seller, and as a renter and each experience has been extremely positive which is why I keep coming back to him. He works with the utmost professionalism and takes great care to make sure you feel as the priority. What I appreciate is that he has my back and supports my decisions. Over the course of the last few years, I have always been able to rely on his experience and knowledge of the real estate landscape to help guide some of my decisions. I'll continue to use his services and will always recommend him to others looking for help." Sanjay Joy | Home Buyer/Seller/Renter
- "Excellent real estate agent with great connections across Chicago. He works hard for his clients and knows the city, the business and the market with incredible depth and breadth. Can't think of a single negative thing to say about Armando -- Highly recommend!" Michael Friedman | Home Seller
- "Armando and his team made the entire home selling experience easy and painless. We were in the process of moving out of state from Chicago which was emotional enough but having Armando coach us through the expected process took an immense amount of pressure off of our family. He ended up selling our property for top dollar (competing offers) and hitting every goal we set in the sale of our home. He's basically the residential Mayor of the West Loop and I would use Armando again should I have the opportunity to move back to the great city of Chicago." Aaron Smith | 100 S. Sangamon
- "Armando was amazing - simply the best! He helped us navigate a big city buying experience (which is no easy feat in Chicago, I now know!). Couldn't recommend enough!" Katie Friedman | Home Buyer
- "Armando was knowledgeable on our neighborhood pricing and all that our community has to offer. He communicated to us throughout the entire selling process. He is a true professional that I would definitely recommend to others." Tom Starnicky | Home Seller
- "I got to know Armando Chacon through neighborhood networking and mutual friends. He was both very personable and very knowledgeable about the housing market. When it came to list, I didn't even consider using anyone other than Armando. Like most sellers, I was hoping for a quick sale at a great price. Armando exceeded my expectations on both. He went above and beyond in getting the deal done. My family and I were in the process of relocating out of state and had the stress of of leaving a home, our friends and a city we loved. He really took it upon himself to alleviate the stress of selling a home, going as far as showing up early to open houses and helping with last minutes cleaning." Chad and Malinda Morrissey | 6 N. Throop
- "Armando was solid for us. He was a great balance with getting the job done and moving forward while not being too pushy in the process. That's tough to do in this business. Very professional all the way around." Todd and Jamie Medland | 3348 N. Kenmore
- "Armando Chacon and his colleagues were very professional and sold my condo efficiently. "Lavander Streiff | 1200 W. Monroe
- "Armando is a local expert. We are grateful for his help in selling our duplex down in Little Italy. He over-communicated throughout the listing and deal process and was a strong negotiator / advocate for his clients." Jake Smith | Home Seller
- "In this time and age, where food is ordered and delivered online and "part time" realtors work with online property finders promising cheaper commissions, the experience, skills, passion and dedication of "old school" realtors can make or break your wallet when buying and selling real estate. Armando Chacon is part of that rare breed of professionals. I worked with Armando several times (both as a buyer and as a seller). No matter what side of the table you sit, Armando goes above and beyond to meet your needs." Anna Paglia | Home Buyer/Seller
Local expertise, boutique service, great results, every time!
1161 W. Madison
Chicago, IL 60607
IL License Number
At the Armando Chacon Group, “Local expertise, boutique service, great results, every time” is more than a slogan, it is a commitment and a promise. It is what we strive to achieve with every client we serve. When working with us, you should expect the highest level of service. In case you’re wondering what boutique service means or what it looks like. It means Armando and his team members are directly accessible and responsive any day or time of the week. It also means you get tailored service that is focused on your individual needs. We are also committed to being a resource to you well after you find and move in to or out of your property. Our passion and long standing in the real estate industry allows us to grow and serve you for years to come as you turn the pages of the new chapters of your life.
Expertise is earned over time and through relevant experience in the market place. Expertise is what separates us from the several thousand real estate brokers in Chicago. The Armando Chacon group is constantly evaluating data, statistics, trends, and other relevant information so that we can better forecast the direction of what can be a fluid and local real estate market. Armando Chacon is highly regarded as an expert on real estate matters and is regularly quoted in publications including the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Red Eye, Chicago Sun Times, DNAinfo.com, The Gazette, and the Journal.
At the Armando Chacon Group, we expect to be held accountable. Great results and every aspect of our service should be quantifiable. And it is. We know your time is important and we do all we can to minimize yours by either presenting and finding the right home or selling your home in the shortest period of time at the highest price. We have a body of work and a long track record of achieving great results which we are happy to share. And so, what you should expect from the Armando Chacon Group is local expertise, boutique service, great results, every time!